My blog has moved!

This blog is no longer being maintained on Blogger. Please check out my new, streamlined site @ www.mixedmayhemstudios.com.

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

The Last of 2013

I'm doing an excellent job at staring a blank screen instead of sketching, so here's a little recap of all the sketches I did over my Christmas vacation. These were of people's original characters and avatars from the Gaia Online forum. My username is Reyna Crelos, hence why the signature doesn't say B.R.Kuhlman. I didn't steal this stuff, swears. XD

Anyhow, I quite like how these turned out. As you can see, the more I sketched, the more detailed the images became. Practice is good!
An original character for Merci`
Avatar sketch for lovelylight6
Cinderfae's original character.

Avatar art for Tsuki_Kirkland
Avatar art for lilgemangel
Avatar art for ronbonbeno
Original Character for Thabara .. who doesn't appreciate the snow. ;)
Avatar art for soulbane
Super cute original character for Graceangel
A draconic original character for Cinderfae
A cute bunny avatar for xiLlusionz
A foxy avatar for Dark Midnight Whisperer
An original character for Salathielly
And finally, a Floran from the game Starbound for Thabara.
That's a lot of portrait sketchies! I am quite partial to the partially shaded ones. Anyhow, that's all I've got for now!

Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment